Location Port Stephens, NSW
Duration 2 nights
Min/max attendees 1/6
Recommended for intermediate
Next availability Ask us
Pricing AU$1099.0 (Single) / AU$999.0 (Twin share)
3 Day Port Stephens Photography Tour
Day 1 - Sand Dunes & Seascape Photography during the day, Sunset at Birubi Beach, followed by astrophotography at Anna Bay.
Day 2 - Sunrise at Zenith Beach, followed by editing & seascape photography during the day and sunset at Stockton Beach, followed by astrophotography at Anna Bay.
Day 3 - Sunrise at Box Beach, followed by editing during the day to finish with lunch in Newcastle to photograph Sea Pools.
What we will learn
- Master Composition
- Landscape Photography
- Seascape Photography (Long Exposure, Filter Use, Fast Exposure)
- Waterfall Photography
- Advanced Editing Techniques (i.e. Focus Stacking, Bracketing, Composite, Luminosity Masking, H.D.R. & Panorama Stitch)
What to bring
- DSLR or hybrid digital camera
- Wide angle lens 18-24 & 24-70 mm range.
- Tripod & Cable Release
- Dependable Portable External Drive
- Laptop and power supply
- Pre-installed Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop (free 30 day trial available)
- ND Variable Filter 10 stops
- Up to 20 kg luggage and appropriate clothing
Note: This tour requires a moderate level of fitness with around 10,000-20,000 steps a day (2-4hrs) and uneven surfaces
- All ground transport (optional)
- All 3 Star Accommodation
- All Tuition (6 hours per day), photography, tour-guiding & driving.
- 2 hours post trip final edit reviews (zoom)
- National Park Fees
- Flights and Hotel Transfers
- All Meals
- Travel Insurance
There are currently no dates scheduled for this tour. Please get in touch if you'd like to know when this tour will run in the future.