Location The Rocks, Sydney, NSW
Duration 180 minutes
Min/max attendees 1/1
Recommended for beginner
Next availability Request your own date
Pricing AU$299.0 (Standard)
When? Choose a date and time on calendar.
Where? In the City of Sydney
How long? 3 hours
What's Happening? A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
TRANSPORT NOT INCLUDED
This tuition is available on demand. Please specify your preferred date and time on the booking form.