Location Litchfield National Park, ACT
Duration 10 hours
Min/max attendees 1/1
Recommended for everyone
Next availability Request your own date
Pricing AU$1040.0 (Group of 1-4) / AU$1300.0 (Group of 5) / AU$1560.0 (Group of 6) / AU$1820.0 (Group of 7)
On our full day Litchfield Adventure, travel in our 7 passenger (max.) all access, 6 wheel Toyota 4WD. With our knowledgeable local guide who will provide a full comprehensive commentary to complement the wild, pristine natural beauty of Australia’s much loved Litchfield National Park. Surrounded by Sandstone escarpments, remarkable cascades, Ancient rock formations and iconic native wildlife you will find yourself fully immersed in this top end oasis.
This service provides pick up and drop off from your respective hotels/accommodation before embarking on a full day of exploring. We will visit some of the top ends most breathtaking, iconic waterfalls and swimming holes. Either take a refreshing dip or wander along one of the bush tracks through the monsoon forest and savannah woodland spotting an array of unique wildlife.
The ever-changing environment means that regardless of the time of year you are visiting there is always something on offer. Witness spectacular displays of nature as we visit thundering waterfalls such as Wangi falls (swimming seasonal) Then on to Florence falls and Buley Rockhole (swimming available year round) to swim in the crystal clear, refreshingly cool water or perhaps just relax and immerse yourself in nature in one of the lush, shaded grassy picnic areas on offer.
Don’t worry about lunch, we have you covered. As we provide a mouthwatering, freshly cooked, locally sourced burger lunch. Barbequed to perfection on our personal, portable BBQ. We cater to all dietary requirements, with delicious Vegetarian and Vegan options available (Organic and Fresh Ingredients). All we ask of you is that you bring a reusable water bottle, suitable footwear, hat, towel and swimwear and of course a sense of adventure!
What is included:
- Delicious BBQ Burger Lunch with healthy, homestyle snacks and fresh fruit (we cater to all food allergies/dietary requirements - please advise accordingly)
- Spacious air-conditioned vehicle with comfortable, suspension seating
- Experienced local driver and guide
- Guided comprehensive commentary
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Ice cold water to refill your bottle throughout the day.
- Surprise locations included!
7:00am – 5:00pm (10hrs)
$260 per person
Why CYAROUND Australia tours?
- We provide intimate, small group, family-friendly tours
- Tours conducted in our unique Toyota Arkana which is an all-access 4WD vehicle
- Friendly, experienced Guide with extensive knowledge of Australian history, flora, fauna and culture.
7:00 AM - pick up from designated accommodation location
- Wangi falls
- Florence falls
- Buley Rockhole
- Tolmer Falls
- Catherdral and Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Surprise Location!
- Wildlife spotting
5:00 PM - drop off back to the designated location for completion of the tour
- Please bring a re-usable water bottle, swimming attire, towel, hat and suitable footwear required
- Unfortunately, not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum of 7 travellers
- Ages 7+ only for this tour
This tour is available on demand. Please specify your preferred date and time on the booking form.