Location Cape Leveque, Dampier Peninsula, Kimberley, WA
Duration 9 hours
Min/max attendees 1/4
Recommended for everyone
Next availability Ask us
Pricing AU$447.0 (Single) / AU$1585.0 (Group of 4)
Cape Leveque Tours from Broome - 1 day tour
Join our special small group 4WD Cape Leveque Tours on this exciting and fascinating Cape Leveque 1 day tour.
Cape Leveque 1 Day Tours typically includes the following:
- Dampier Peninsula
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm visit included and morning tea
- Cape Leveque (known as Kooljaman) - enjoy lunch then a free afternoon and time to relax on the pristine beaches. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, photography, painting, coffee at the cafe or walks along the beach.
- Buccaneer Archipelago - Giant Tides tour - huge tidal flows of the Kimberley - optional Sea Safari boat cruise
- Aboriginal guided beach and culture walk
- Lombadina Aboriginal Community - Enjoy the gardens and bush timber church
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community
- Beagle Bay Church - pearl shell altar, for morning tea
- One Arm Point Community
- Ardyaloon Aquaculture Hatchery at One Arm point with reef fish and trochus shell
Return to Broome approx 5:00pm
1 day includes lunch, morning tea, fees, luxury small group (2-4 people) 4WD transport, professional driver/guide.
Note: Cape Leveque is Aboriginal managed land and access can change with short notice. If this happens at the time of your visit, alternative destinations will be explored in more details.
Karjini or Kimberley tour available as optional add-on.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this tour. Please get in touch if you'd like to know when this tour will run in the future.