Location Adelaide, SA
Duration 3 hours
Min/max attendees 1/8
Recommended for beginner
Next availability (Adelaide time) Sat, 16 Dec 14:00
Pricing AU$99.0 (Standard)
When? Every Saturday Afternoon
Where? In Adelaide CBD, meeting at 18 King William Street.
How much? $99.00
How long? 3 hours (afternoon session)
How Many? 2 min - 8 max
What do I need to bring?
- Digital Camera (Not a smartphone or point & shoot) - any lens is fine.
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with space to shoot.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera manual PDF on your mobile
- Notepad & pen…to record the handy hints and tips.
Note: Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition
- Shoot in Manual Modes
- Control aperture, shutter speed & ISO
- Understand Light and Shade
- Travel Photography (i.e. Architecture, People, Nature...)
- Sat, 16 Dec 14:00
- Sat, 06 Jan 16:00
- Sat, 03 Feb 16:00
- Sat, 02 Mar 16:00
- Sat, 30 Mar 16:00