Location Adelaide, SA
Duration 150 minutes
Min/max attendees 1/8
Recommended for beginner
Next availability (Adelaide time) Sat, 16 Dec 19:30
Pricing AU$109.0 (Single) / AU$198.0 (Double) / AU$270.0 (Triple) / AU$340.0 (Quad)
When? Every Saturday Night
Where? In Adelaide City meeting at 18 King William Street
How much? $99.00
How long? 2.5 hours (evening session)
How Many? 2 min - 8 max
What do you need?
- Digital Camera (Not a smartphone or point & shoot), any lens is fine
- Fully charged batteries
- Memory cards with space to shoot
- Tripod and cable release or remote
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on your mobile
- Notepad & pen…to record the handy hints and tips
Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition
- Shoot in Manual Modes
- Control aperture, shutter speed & ISO.
- Understand Light and Shade
- Travel Photography (i.e. architecture, people, nature, nightscapes, etc.)
- Sat, 16 Dec 19:30
- Sat, 06 Jan 19:30
- Sat, 03 Feb 19:30
- Sat, 02 Mar 19:30
- Sat, 30 Mar 19:30