Location Adelaide, SA
Duration 6 hours
Min/max attendees 1/8
Recommended for beginner
Next availability (Adelaide time) Sat, 06 Jan 16:00
Pricing AU$199.0 (Single) / AU$380.0 (Double) / AU$540.0 (Triple) / AU$680.0 (Quad)
When? Every Saturday afternoon & night
Where? In Adelaide City, meeting at 18 King William Street
How much? $199.00
How long? 6 Hours (including 30 minute break)
How Many? 2 min - 8 max
What do you need?
- Digital Camera (not a smartphone or point & shoot) - any lens is fine.
- Fully charged batteries.
- Memory cards with space to shoot.
- Tripod, cable release or remote (night only)
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep your camera dry)
- Camera anual PDF on your mobile
- Notepad & pen…to record the handy hints and tips.
Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition
- Shoot in Manual Modes
- Control aperture, shutter speed & ISO
- Understand Light and Shade
- Travel Photography (i.e. Architecture, People, Nature, nightscapes...etc.)
- Sat, 06 Jan 16:00
- Sat, 03 Feb 16:00
- Sat, 02 Mar 16:00
- Sat, 30 Mar 16:00