Location The Rocks, Sydney, NSW
Duration 150 minutes
Min/max attendees 1/8
Recommended for beginner
Next availability Request your own date
Pricing AU$99.0 (Standard)
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In the Rocks, City of Sydney, meeting in front of The Rocks Discovery Museum, Kendall Lane
How long? 2.5 hours
How many people? 2 min - 8 max
How much? $99
What to bring:
- Digital camera (not smartphone or point & shoot)
- Tripod and cable release or remote
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Photo critique
- Travel photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature, etc.)
This workshop is available on demand. Please specify your preferred date and time on the booking form.