Location Berry Springs, Fogg Dam, Girraween, NT
Duration 7 hours
Min/max attendees 1/1
Recommended for everyone
Next availability Request your own date
Pricing AU$900.0 (Group of 1-4) / AU$1125.0 (Group of 5) / AU$1350.0 (Group of 6) / AU$1575.0 (Group of 7)
On our full day, Outback Pub Safari, travel in our 7 passengers (max.) all access, 6 wheel Toyota 4WD. Our knowledgeable local guide will provide a full comprehensive commentary to complement the wild, pristine natural beauty of Australia’s Northern Territory. Join us on this tour to Immerse yourself in the iconic true blue Aussie culture.
This service provides pick up and drop off from your respective hotels/accommodation within the Darwin Region. Before embarking on a full day of visiting some of the Territories most iconic outback hotels. Our first stop, Berry Springs Tavern to start the day with a refreshing bevvy. Then onto Darwin River Tavern for a mouth-watering meal using locally sourced and sustainable produce! Check out the pubs resident animals before heading off to spot wildlife at Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve, an amazing place to spot a variety of the Top Ends Iconic wildlife species.
We will stop along the way, learning about the landscape, flora and fauna, cathedral and magnetic termite mounds and of course getting a taste of the real Aussie spirit.
The afternoon we see us visit the world famous Humpty Doo Hotel and finish the day off at the iconic Noonamah Tavern.
Make sure to bring your cameras along as you won’t want to miss the opportunity to photograph some of these spectacular spots.
The ever changing environment means that regardless of the time of year you are visiting there is always something on offer.
Don’t worry about lunch, we have you covered. As a delicious lunch is included in the cost of the tour. We cater to all dietary requirements. All we ask of you is that you bring a reusable water bottle, suitable footwear, and of course a sense of adventure!
- Pub Lunch at Darwin River Tavern (We cater to all food allergies/dietary requirements)
- Off road experience (only available seasonally, weather permitting)
- Spacious air conditioned vehicle with comfortable, suspension seating
- Experienced local driver and guide
- Guided comprehensive commentary
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Duration: 10:30am – 5:30pm (7 hrs)
$225 per person
Why CYAROUND Australia tours?
- We provide intimate, small group, family-friendly tours
- Tours conducted in our unique Toyota Arkana which is an all-access 4WD vehicle
- Friendly, experienced Guide with extensive knowledge of Australian history, flora, fauna and culture
10:30 AM pick-up at designated location
- Berry Springs Tavern
- Darwin River Tavern
- Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve
- Cathedral and Magnetic termite mounds
- World Famous Humpty Doo Hotel
- The Noonamah Tavern
5:30 PM drop off at the designated location (within 20Km's of Darwin CBD)
- Visiting Iconic outback hotels
- Off road experience (Only available seasonally, weather permitting)
- Wildlife spotting
** Re-usable water bottle and suitable footwear required. **
This tour is available on demand. Please specify your preferred date and time on the booking form.