Location Coogee, Sydney, NSW
Duration 150 minutes
Min/max attendees 1/10
Recommended for beginner
Next availability Ask us
Pricing AU$60.0 (Observer)
Time & Place: Belo Coogee, at the end of Beach Road, Coogee. Please arrive 15 mins before the workshop begins.
This is a fun and adventurous way to learn how to take creative photographs with your smartphone while exploring Coogee Beach at the magic time. During this workshop, we will explore and photograph surf, water, rocks, architecture, and anything else that inspires us!
This PhotoWalk will also cover various techniques connected to the element of time including:
- Shooting basic videos
- Slow motion
- Long Exposures
The workshop is suitable for all skill levels, all ages, and any type of smartphone.
What we do
- Give you some creative photography fundamentals
- Teach you how to improve your phone handling skills when taking photographs
- Show you some creative composition techniques and tips used by professional photographers
- Point you to our favourite phone apps for expanding your photo-taking and editing of your photos
What you will need
- A smartphone
- A basic tripod and phone tripod mount (one of each can be provided if requested)
- A basic level of fitness as we will be walking for most of the workshop
- A water bottle
There are currently no dates scheduled for this workshop. Please get in touch if you'd like to know when this workshop will run in the future.