Location Melbourne, VIC
Duration 3 hours
Min/max attendees 1/1
Recommended for beginner
Next availability Request your own date
Pricing AU$299.0 (Standard)
What will I learn?
A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
What to bring:
- Digital Camera
- Optional tripod, cable release or remote, depending on the scope of the session
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera clean and dry if it rains)
- Camera manual PDF on mobile
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points provided throughout the session
Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
This tuition is available on demand. Please specify your preferred date and time on the booking form.