Location The Rocks, Sydney, NSW
Duration 150 minutes
Min/max attendees 1/8
Recommended for intermediate
Next availability Request your own date
Pricing AU$99.0 (Standard)
When? Monthly Saturdays; check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Where? The Rocks, Sydney - Meeting point is on the corner of Mills and Kendall Lane (Outside Fine Food Store/Cafe)
How long? Approx. 2.5 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
Experience Level: Intermediate (tripod essential)
How much? $99
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice
- Control ISO & Shutter Speed
- Photo critique
- Travel photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature, etc.)
What to bring:
- Your Smartphone
- Fully charged batteries
- Earphones & tripod
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
This workshop is available on demand. Please specify your preferred date and time on the booking form.